ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Postcard - Design winners

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Cheers to all who sent me designs and all others who helped design the postcard (including Nic from work). The following people will get a free keyring for their input:

Andy Rapkins
Warren Chaplin

The final design (front and back) is below:

/temp/flyer front.jpg">/temp/postcard back.gif" hspace=15>

If anyone wants a copy of the final high res images to print, I will make these available shortly.

These cards will be handouts at the Donny South car show in a weeks time.

nice job...

Just make sure that the document has about 3mm "bleed" extending past the trim size (ie if the postcard is 148mm x 105mm, the image size needs to be 154mm by 111mm) to allow for slight miscutting on the guillotine.

This will also mean the the text needs to start in a little more from the edges (about 5mm or so) just so that the very edges of the text dont get trimmed off... t does happen, trust me...

face

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Youre right face, although this first batch have been done the cheap n easy way, (ie, colour photocopies on card, and guillotined by my fair self) due to time restraints. On the next batch Ill reorganise the text.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Brilliant job guys. Any chance of making the hi-res images available please Jas? I can print these off on premium glossy photo paper - theyll look much better than that the flyers we have at the moment.
Cheers,
Mike.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

mike, as soon as I get a minute Ill sort out a high res image to download and post it on the main page with the other flyer.

warren, havent ordered them yet (ordering early next week) so will be another few weeks Im afraid. But youre first in line!