ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

> > > ClioSport Saturday 2012 Announcement < < <

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

ClioSport Saturday 2012

www.ClioSportSaturday.net

It's that time of the year again!

Date: 04th August 2012
Time: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Venue: Heritage Motor Center, Gaydon

Cost: £5 - Tickets Here (NOTE - Tickets won't be sent out until 1 month prior to the event)

We're back at HMC as it was a fantastic venue for our first event and is a perfect location for all members to get to.

Following your feedback on ClioSport Saturday 2011, we have made sure we threw in all the good ideas you suggested to make Cliosport Saturday 2012 an even bigger and better day. We have also got the two arenas this year, meaning we will have masses and masses of space.

So what can you expect to see?

3/4 Size f1 Simulator

Scalextric Racing

Batak competition

Tug of war competition

ClioSport Traders

ClioSport Merchandise Shop

We have also reviewed the catering. Food will be available for purchase in the Heritage Motor Center Cafe, which you can access free of charge and will be sign posted during the day. BBQ food will be a menu option.

Your £5 ticket gets you:

Entry Wristband

CSS2012 Decal

£2.50 food voucher (Redeemable at the cafe)

Access to the entertainment, traders and merchandise store

We have organised club camping this year. The campsite we have selected is a 20 minute drive up the M40 to the venue.

Price of camping is £14 per pitch based on 2 people. Any more than 2 people and its £2 extra per person - See the MicroSite for further details.

That's pretty much an overview. I would encourage you to head over to www.ClioSportSaturday.net and look at the details, and if you have got any questions drop myself or any other admin member a PM.

We hope to see you at the HMC, which promises to be a fantastic club event :approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Listerine & Poledo
Tug-off war? Interesting.

I'm in for racing Ant for Scalextric supremacy. Best get my CSS vinyls sorted

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sickkk. Ticket bought.

Who wants to spoon with me in a tent?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Worth mentioning that there isn't infinate spaces at the camp site, so if camping is your plan I would advise you to ring up ASAP.

Now Sold :-(
Cant buy a ticket.
When I get to the select delivery method page it just gives a "There are no carriers available that deliver to this address" message. :dapprove:

Fixed :D Some random letters in the middle of my saved address.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Cant buy a ticket.
When I get to the select delivery method page it just gives a "There are no carriers available that deliver to this address" message. :dapprove:

We've sold 5 tickets already with no issues - You sure you're doing it right :eek:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Cant buy a ticket.

Mine did this, edit you're address details and fill in all the redquired fields and it works fine.

Listerine & Poledo
Chilli competition!?!??!?!?

IN!

Purchase is purchased! Now, time for some sort of tent... maybe just buy that SAAB estate and throw a couple of whores in the back to lie on

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Chilli competition!?!??!?!?

IN!

Purchase is purchased! Now, time for some sort of tent... maybe just buy that SAAB estate and throw a couple of whores in the back to lie on

Want dibs on a tent space?

Mini Cooper S sport
I think I'll come this year. I might do hotel Friday night, camping Saturday .. depending on which way is best! Don't want to miss all the fun!

Will buy a ticket later and think about it.

Oooh I've just spotted you can rent a caravan! Yay I could be a pikey for the night (s). This may be the way to go.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought my ticket. Can see a lot of effort has gone into all the planning of this so good work chaps :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think I'll come this year. I might do hotel Friday night, camping Saturday .. depending on which way is best! Don't want to miss all the fun!

Will buy a ticket later and think about it.

Oooh I've just spotted you can rent a caravan! Yay I could be a pikey for the night (s). This may be the way to go.

Do you want dibs on the other tent space:cool: