ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cliosport sticker locations..

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
right, im just about to buy some stickers finally, i was thinking of 2 big ones for my 3/4 windows, and then a small one for the rear window in one of the corners, any ideas to how it would look?

maybe over the top??

or is there like a standard place to put them so all the cars have them in the same place?that would look good i think!

RS Clio 200
i got a small one in each rear side, and a big one at the top of the rear screen.
but i aint sure i like the big one on the back to be honest

S Garbett said:
I have small Cliosport sticker in centre of rear window!

So do i small one at the top in the middle of the rear screen.... to be honest i feel two big ones in the 3/4 may be a lil ott (imo)

1.6 16v
Heres a picture for you to see what it looks like!!

836fb8a1.jpg

152SMALL.gif

LY V6 with Recaros
I've got the small one in the bottom right hand corner of the back window :)

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
awesome, cheers for the pics, probably go for something low key same as everyone else!

17poo
be different.....lol its cheaper than respraying the bumper. its only a tempory measure as some paints flaking (but ya can still see it)

Last edited:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
CR2IG, yours looks awesome on the front!

yeh, i might just put them somewhere different but discreet, ill decide when i get them!

thanks everyone!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
thanks dave!
which one is best the internal sticker or external? i guess obviously the internal is better with rain and such...

Clio 1.6 RXE
i had mine in the top corner of the windscreen (drivers side) - in the bit that the wiper misses as it sweeps.
looked great IMO, but just had to have a new windscreen so need another.
i also removed the 'www.' part of it, so it was slightly personalised. lol