ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport sticker

Clio 197
Where should I put the ClioSport sticker?:)
where.jpg

Please pick.

Last edited:

Cam

182 Cup
think im gonna go for No.1 when i get mine but alot of people have theres at No.3, Personal preference really.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I had my old sticker (Large External) top centre, but then driving around in Manchester, decided to get rid and just keep small internal. Temped to get a couple of the small external stickers and put them on side windows at the back, more subtle, and easier to spot if you're in traffic!

Donny

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Hint. try and keep the sticker away from the wiper blade (sweep area) as this will cause the sticker to lose it colour and look crap!

Ad

MK2 FRS
4 without question, had it there on 3 of m clios, although, I liked the bigger sticker... 6"X4"

ST
^^ Aye i had the big one on my dynamique middle top of the rear screen tho want to keep the 182 a bit more subtle....