ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosporter on 2 wheels...lol (pic)

Ziel Nurburgring

Are you sure that your cars arent parked just round the corner as that looks a hell of a long way.

20 miles round trip! It felt further than that though, that pic doesnt do the gradient of the hill justice...

[Edited by Ally on 08 August 2005 at 2:20pm]

"Going back the other way looks more like fun to me!"
Aye, 33.5mph without pedalling, on not very smooth paths :devilish:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Looks like a nice ride! Pitty i dont do hills! Well i do....just going down them! lol

DH all the way for me!

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Jesus i was thinking of doing the Wales trip need to get into training.....! Just got to bed in my new XTR brakes first............

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 08 August 2005

LOL! Hope u got sum factor 50 sunscreen on chief!
factor 15, re-applied at least twice this time, no 3rd degree burns for me :oops:

i think thats the only picture where your smiling aint it? :)

i didnt use any suncream and im only slightly crispy. probably because i was moving a lot faster hehehe

tiTTy & SV650

I was slower yes, but I didnt kill myself at least, recovery time (after the gruelling climbs) wasnt bad so Im not too disappointed.

Not bad for a fat boy who did no exercise for 18 months until recently.

tiTTy & SV650

Glen Finglas, in the Trossach Hills, between Aberfoyle and Callander in Central Scotland.