ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSports Youngest Member...

.....is officially Lily Jane Calver at the age of 4 weeks and 3 days!

Youngest for now that is!! ey, Jas and Mel??

She borrowed the fiver off her dad!!;)

Infact, shes wealthier than I am, im sure it should be the other way round!!

big red bus

Now that is realy sweet, id rather keep my £5 that my dad gave me , got other things to purchase, lol.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

L11Y JC:

What you up to saturday night in 17 years 51 weeks and 4 days time???

fancy getting sh*tfaced?? that is if you dont mind hangin out with a 36 year old! but what ever you do dont tell your dad;) (ask to borrow the car as it will be a classic by then)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by L11Y JC on 08 March 2004
.....is officially Lily Jane Calver at the age of 4 weeks and 3 days!Youngest for now that is!! ey, Jas and Mel??

Until Jas registers the bump that is. LOL

How sweet :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Welcome Lily

Good to see you can already spell and string sentances better than your old man And I hope he hasnt been putting you in the baby carrier in the front of the vee?!!!

Awww how cute is this! Hehe

Welcome Lily - when its your turn to drive, Renault might of released the 282, or the v10 Clio ;) :)

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 09 March 2004

Welcome Lily :D

Good to see you can already spell and string sentances better than your old man ;) And I hope he hasnt been putting you in the baby carrier in the front of the vee?!!!
She hasnt been in the Mk1, cant switch the air bag off, but i dont think itll be long before she goes in the Mk2 :D