ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIP in Chester area

197 FF Glacier White
Has anyone in the Chester area got access to CLIP?

I need my airbag lights switching off, I've tried all the usual fixes after putting in my Recaros but no joy!

Thanks

G

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
maplins, resistors, done. Thats if you've changed the wheel/removed the seats.

BMW M135i
Sometimes the faults need clearing with clip they won't go off even with the correct resistors in the correct places, also the easiest thing is just to disable the side airbags. I've got one but obviously nowhere near chester.

197 FF Glacier White
I have (had actually) a Renaultsport Cup wheel fitted along with a bucket seat, with these fitted and resistors in place I had no issues. I have fitted the original wheel back and also the Trophy Recaros and all was good for about 300 miles, then for some reason the light came on, no ammount of fiddling and changing resistor values has resolved it, the Recaros are plugged in etc. Bizarre!

Birchdown haven't got CLIP then? How busy are you guys, I want to put the old girl in for some work! I can't imagine Lookers would turn off my Airbags. Could be wrong of course!

Gareth

197 FF Glacier White
Sometimes the faults need clearing with clip they won't go off even with the correct resistors in the correct places, also the easiest thing is just to disable the side airbags. I've got one but obviously nowhere near chester.

Side airbags? I don't think there are any airbags in these Recaros? I THINK the only plug is for the seat belt pre-tensioners.

G

Mondeo TDCI 130
No we don't have clip pal, don't have the use for it if i am honest! Big outlay for little reward in our area.