ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clock only lighting up with headlights?

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
Just noticed a weird thing recently. I'm pretty confident the clock is on as soon as you turn on the ignition however mine only turns on with the headlights now, any idea why and how to fix?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Have you checked to see if you have accidentally knocked the dimmer switch for the dash lights? Iirc it’s on the right hand side near your knee.

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
Have you checked to see if you have accidentally knocked the dimmer switch for the dash lights? Iirc it’s on the right hand side near your knee.
Yes, it's on full brightness. I've noticed that since the clock doesn't light up the mirror lights also don't work

Cliomaxx69

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 2002
I'll answer my thread as I've found the answer. I didn't realize at first but when the clock stopped working with the ignition, the radio and the sun visor mirror lights all stopped working. I realized the fuse for the radio was out so I replaced it and everything is back to normal!