ryanjafc Car 172, Punto GT 16vt May 27, 2012 #1 I need to run wires from my steering wheel button's, is there some sort of aftermarket clock spring i could buy and fit? Don't want the wires getting tangled around the steering wheel.
I need to run wires from my steering wheel button's, is there some sort of aftermarket clock spring i could buy and fit? Don't want the wires getting tangled around the steering wheel.
D dajones Car RS200 May 27, 2012 #2 Could you use the wires that are there already? Just cut it after the skinny bit or did I read it wrong and your adding buttons?
Could you use the wires that are there already? Just cut it after the skinny bit or did I read it wrong and your adding buttons?
ryanjafc Car 172, Punto GT 16vt May 27, 2012 #3 Aftermarket steering wheel, Has four button's, 2 for horn and 2 spare. Wan't use the 2 spare one's for accessories.
Aftermarket steering wheel, Has four button's, 2 for horn and 2 spare. Wan't use the 2 spare one's for accessories.
ryanjafc Car 172, Punto GT 16vt May 29, 2012 #5 Anything that may require a on/off switch or push switch. Just don't wan't wire's tangling around the column as i'm steering.
Anything that may require a on/off switch or push switch. Just don't wan't wire's tangling around the column as i'm steering.
Matt e ClioSport Club Member Car Megane R26 May 29, 2012 #6 couldn't you not mount them on the dash somewhere?