ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clutch feels wierd, car not pulling as gd as b4

Fiesta, Asta, Clio
Hi, i was so happy when i just fitted my new bottom engine mount as my car shake alot on gear changes, as soon as is finished i took it round the block and guess what happens, the clutch feels as if it just f**ked up, i cannot feel it engaging as before and the car dont pull fast enough. it worked fine before the engine mount change. someone out there can help me please? thanks

Fiesta, Asta, Clio
WELL CLUTCH SEEM TO BE FINE TO BE 100% HONEST AS I JUST CHANGED THE CAR FROM AUTO TO MANUAL LOL, I DO FEEL A LITTLE GRIND WHEN PRESSING THE CLUTCH LIKE AS IF THE IS SOMETHING INTERFEARING WITH THE CABLE. IS THE RATIO ON A 1.2 GEARBOX DIFFERENT TO A 1.4 GEARBOX

ValverInBits
brick.jpg

Fiesta, Asta, Clio
when i put my foot down the engine automatically revs up from 3000 revs quickly but the car dont sprint, what is the fault on this