ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clutch life expectancy

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I think Mark (Markcup) has done over 70k and still on stock clutch and he tracks his car pretty often. I've done 49k and no problems yet.

Ad

MK2 FRS
mines on 43k and is at the top of the peddle. that said my mk2 was like that and i hadnt changed it at 55k when i sold it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
my old ph1 had a change at 45k just before i bought it, it wasn't the clutch itself that failed though, it was the bearings.

replaced with a k-tec group N job. terrible in traffic...it was either on or off. especially when it was really hot.

172 cup
Occasionaly my clutch creates a sort of squeal like its slipping, but i get no power loss, this is at 46k on a 1.2 16v though. Iv had it looked at and they say its a sign of wear and nothing major to worry about? anyone else get this noise?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mine had one at 40k ish, but didn't own the car then so don't know why.