ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch slipping?

secret
Only just started to notice this.... Wen i put my my foot down the revs pick up and exhaust note changes but it doesnt pull straight away then a second later or so it will go but it just doesnt seem to b performing right :(

My 1st thought was clutch but does anyone else have a opinion??

If it is clutch i was looking at a techniclutch, i had one of these on my valver and seemed ok but i didnt use it much before i broke it. Has anyone got one of these on there 1*2???

secret
I want a decent one but a upgraded clutch would b better like fast road or paddle maybe :S

RS 182 CUP
dont forget cs members get discount at DT!

paddle clutch might be a bit too much, but it depends on how much power your chasing in future mods. i rekon the best advice would come from blokes that have done thier own turbs conversions (who know what their on about) and see what clutche they use

secret
2bh rob i really dont know what future plans are going to be, after a remap on my car then its staying as it is for a while while i play with suspension and handling

My mate is buying a fast road clutch from techniclutch and fitting it next month so im going to wait and see the results from him.

I think i need a 2nd opinion on this ( rob ) i will take you out in it when ur next out

182cup & 172 racecar
We changed it at the end of the year as we always do,and it looked fine,infact we were very tempted to put it back in.

8 races, 3 trackdays and 4 full test sessions.