ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cobra seats = CR*P!!

172 M69 eater

i have had my cobra recliners 2 weeks, they r now rattlin and accordin to the bloke who came to look at em today, the frame in the seat is bent and also where the seat belt holes are in the seats, the plastic bits have fell out... im so pissed off!!

anyone got the number/address for cobra so i can moan my ass off!?

ta patty

172 M69 eater

they were daytona recliners, retail bout 230 in the shops and i aint got a fat arse so that cant b the explanation ;)

Where did you get them from and who fitted them? If it was from a shop, you can just take them back and the shop are obliged to sort it out. Im not sure if you would be entitled to a refund, but if the goods are not in a fit condition, the shop would have to either repair or replaced.

There shouldnt be a problem if the place is reputable, but always remember you can start quoting from the Consumer Protection Act if you need to. Mentioning your local Trading Standards Office will also help in your favour in any discussion. Also, if they are being paid for on credit of any sort, then they are covered by the Consumer Credit Act

Look here: http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/

and from that site:

CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT 1987

Prohibits the supply of goods not in accordance with the general safety requirement or are unsafe.

CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974

Provides certain safeguards to consumers who purchase goods and services on credit.

172 M69 eater

hahah got them from halfords fitted at halfords.... says it all really... wanted to deal with cobra as i know halfords r sh*t!

my subframes also are bent to sh*t but having them hightened and reenforced the job quality is awesone..feel alot safer now