ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know a link to a 172 phase 2 Y reg parts book?

Nicolasticity

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172+MG+SAAB++
Just for fun I packed my tools and blow lamp in the car went in to say bye to my loves Mum, came outside - thought odd smell and found the car ablaze! Ha ha - you cant make this stuff up. Can only think the cylinder was damaged or leaked and the torch got trapped and then released a spark and boom, Gas cylinder flame was like a jet on the hatch!

Window was open so the roof is like sandpaper, everything on the rear LHS is melted - two belts, back of LHS seat, parcel shelf, half of the rear lamp, hatch seal, hatch plastic infill..

Anyways phoned the insurance folks to find out MOT expired by 24 hrs, and if I claimed it would have to be 100% fixed to continue insurance and not cause them to resister it as scrapped.....

Ti fix via ebay is just a joke as prices wont for a bit of plastic is too much I could buy a scrap car and break cheaper. However as the seals have gone the roof fills with water if I park on a hill and the boot fills up as the blanks that cover holes have melted away.

and so after the rambling bit, does anyone have a link to a parts book that I can get part numbers for the bits I will need.

Ta
IMG_2571.JPG
KJHD5378.JPG