ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD vs Battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Sunny
Apologies if this has been covered

With the imminent release of BF3 and COD3 i think its an interesting discussion.

Ive played both MW2 and B2 and i prefer B2 by far.
COD is far too arcadey for me, too many noobs and not realistic enough. It is extremely fast paced though. Battlefield = small and huge maps, far better graphics and physics, the sound effects are unmatched in any game and actually sounds like your firing the gun (M24 Sniper Rifle 'crack' = heaven) and of course, Vehicles! Although both FPS they feel like totally different games to me at times.

Opinions much

1.8 Civic EX
been done several times before.

COD is arcade, run and gun, not much thinking involved and full of annoying hacking kids that are crap at the game but somehow seem to manage full prestige in less than an hour

BF is much more of a realistic take on things and generally more "grown up". Plus it has vehicles, much bigger maps and imo much more depth.

So basically OP, yeah you're right, BF is better, but they are also two totally different style of games.

Horses for courses etc....

Mk5 golf gti
Cod for kids

Battlefield for grown up.....kids

Battlefield has far more depth to it

Status
Not open for further replies.