ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Code reader in Norfolk

172 Cup
Does anybody nearby have a code reader? Cars running pretty rough and haven't really got a clue where to start?

If someone does, please could we clear our codes, have a drive and then see whats popped up again?

Cheers

Ive got an rstuner that can read codes, only engine related ones not ABS or Airbag as I havent bought the unlock code. I live in the Great Yarmouth area

172 Cup
I'm expecting a lambda sensor error (at east) and am rapidly losing faith in the garage we've been using so wanted to check for ourselves before going back. If we could come and plug it in that would be muchly appreciated - just let us know when suits you and where we'd have to go:)

Well think I could do with a new lambda sensor at some point myself, just havent got round to it yet. Well might not be till the weekend as it might take a little while but I finsih work at 5:30 and dont get home till about 6ish durning the week in case you wanted to get this done sooner?

172 Cup
Waiting until the weekend is fine. We might also be in Lowestoft next Monday and might still be around in the evening as another alternative. Thank you very much for the offer.