ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'm not sure what bolt spacing the expression has?
You'll need to measure it mate..... the distance between the holes that the bolts go through the attach the bottom of your front shocks.

1.5 Dynamique
It all depends on your front hub spacing. No one will really be able to give you a solid answer, the best and quickest way will be to go measure yourself.

If you need help just post back and I'll let you know, maybe even with pictures...

1.5 Dynamique
Also (and sorry for the double post) cheers for the link to these, I've just bought some for my 1.5 Dynamique. As for the French ones, the seller has ended the items, I don't know if he realised he was selling them ridiculously cheap or what but he pulled them all within minutes or that forum post. Besides they don't go lower than the ones you posted...

1.2 expression
Im all sorted now
Thanks for the feedback guys but ive ordered some springs instead
Didnt see the need for coils after as it is only a 1.2 :)

1.5 Dynamique
Realistically they do. They've been selling them at that price for years.

Ah didn't realise they'd been doing it a while, sorry about that.

Tommywood92 said:
Im all sorted now
Thanks for the feedback guys but ive ordered some springs instead
Didnt see the need for coils after as it is only a 1.2 :)

Awesome. Make sure your shocks are up to it.

These seem great for the money but doesnt lower it much. 65mm front and 50mm rear. Anyone got any pics of these on a car. Ill be running 15's so pics on them would be great.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
These seem great for the money but doesnt lower it much. 65mm front and 50mm rear. Anyone got any pics of these on a car. Ill be running 15's so pics on them would be great.

they go very low, just search the forum