ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collecting Cars - The Renault Collection (live now)

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
As they move into the collectible phase Buyers will want original stickers, dealer number plates, old tax discs in the window etc. things like coil overs and non spec alloys will hurt their value soon so it might be wise to buy any oe parts while they are cheap. Think I swapped my cup interior out for something nicer, but now that would of hurst it’s value regardless of how much nicer the ff interior is.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As they move into the collectible phase Buyers will want original stickers, dealer number plates, old tax discs in the window etc. things like coil overs and non spec alloys will hurt their value soon so it might be wise to buy any oe parts while they are cheap. Think I swapped my cup interior out for something nicer, but now that would of hurst it’s value regardless of how much nicer the ff interior is.
Yeah I agree. I completely restored mine keeping the original parts and replacing those that couldn’t be saved with genuine parts. Switching the Turini’s it came with for standard 182 wheels. Even has the original number plates 😊