ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coded bumpers

Car  197
Just wanting a rough idea of how much would it cost to get your bumpers and bumper strips colour coded? cheers
 
This sounds a bit dumb but where is the best place to get it done? Just at your local body shop? I read somewhere on here that halfords might do it??
 
no they dont.local bodyshop or diy.i got mine done for 120 with supplying paint,mine also included rear spoiler
 
I did it myself and im really pleased with the result :) I just wet flatted, lots, primered, wet flat, primered, wet flat, primered, painted, laquered, lots.
 
Back
Top