ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coded Interior Trim

Non Sport Megane
Bought a 172 phase 1, and the interior trims panels ont he door cards especially are abit grubby, im toying with the idea of colour coding them to the outside of the car?

But i want to see some examples of other peoples car if theyve done this?

I want to do the door cards which house the electric window switches, electric wing mirror switches, etc, aswell as the surround around the radio etc

If anyone has done this to and have pictures so i can see what it looks like, it would be greatly appreciated!

my cars blue, so a picture with a blue colour coded interior would be ever better! i think my cars 'williams blue' but not 100% sure!

Regards

Non Sport Megane
definately love the look of that Ry! not too sure on the Carbon tho! but each to their own, definately guna colour code! now just need to find my paint code!

Evo 5 RS
not sure who did mine, alot of the trimmings were bought second hand. Door cards are trimmed black
img0326r.jpg

Non Sport Megane
looks lush mate! i just want to do the cd/casette player surround, speaker covers, and door pulls which house the window switches etc, something subtle but will hopefully look the nuts!!