ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coded wing mirrors for RT

I want to buy some colour coded wing mirrors for my clio, but I want to keep it pretty much to the renault style. Can I spay the wing mirrors from a willy and spray them to match, or is there an easier way?

P.S I dont want any of the M3 style mirrors or anything like that.

On mine i got some Mirror Mouldings from RGM and sprayed them up, then glued them on using the suplied glue! Look totall original and are quite good :)

yeah,

Just find some off either a willy or valver and either spay them or get a bodyshop to do them.

Doing them yourself is easy enough but a bodyshop shouldnt charge to much.

valver mirrors... Think of a number, times it by 10 :)

them cover things are about £25 and you can get em from halfords stores.

Suzuki SV650

Ive got a leccy mirror from a valver thats got the temp sensor in it and Im guna spray that, shouldnt be too hard (to c**k up!).. No really.. I might try to get the leccy mirror switch things from a scrapyard and have leccy mirrors in mine :)

wicked, trust me sprayin mirrors aint the easiest thing, i tried and god dam did i c**k it up! neva mind get my m8 to sort me out easy when u know the right people!