ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour coded!!!!!!

1998 1.2 8v mk2 clio
got ma lil clio back from the bodyshop yesterday not quite finished yet still needs a few bits flating and polishing

BEFORE
clio004.gif

AFTER
DSC00194.gif

DSC00191.gif

DSC00193.gif

DSC00192.gif

Punto Evo Abarth
looks ALOT better! nice one, just out of curiosity how much did it cost you? i was looking at having a couple of bits done to mine.

1998 1.2 8v mk2 clio
i had my dint pulled out the side after putting it in a ditch so full o/s of paint all bump strips bumpers and door handles that included getting rid of the texture off the bumpers n bump strips so there completely smooth cost me £500 cash but to have a bumper done would of been about £80
its an original renault colour sunburnt orange same colour as what the clio tt turbo was

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
its a very nice colour when well looked after, most of them arnt tho so you dont really notice it.

well done mate 100x better and wheels really suit it, what spoiler you got on it? dynamique?

1998 1.2 8v mk2 clio
gets cleaned every chance i get n if i wash it it has to be polished as wel usually bout twice a week (sad i know once got the girlfriend to help and rubbed half a tone of grit into it after droppin the polishing cloth she got dumped)
just a standard black little one but have a sport one been painted this week just to make it stand out a bit n the rims will soon be gunmetal in colour

the cliosport runs that people go on can any clio go mines only a 1.2 8v
i live just outside of hull near york

1998 1.2 8v mk2 clio
got sum real carbon fibre ones a friend works for a company that makes carbon moldings should look the dogs

BG182®
looks stunnin m8 ;) really nice example for anyone wanting to colour code aswell. it makes such a diffrence.