ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coding the clio

182 FF
I've not had it that long but the black stripes and haddles where driving me mad. :S
Lucky for me my brothers a vehicle sprayer, so we stripped the parts off tonight and hes taking them to work in the morning, and I'm getting it all done for FREE :D

Posted some before pics, I know people have done it before but i'm excited, (doesn't take much) lol.

I'll post up some finished pics tomo, i'm off work tomo so I'm prayin the weather will be good so I can detail the car

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/551678062sDqNZa?start=12

Ph-Sold!
Sounds like a good plan mate, look so much better with it done :cool:

This ones mine:

DSCF0619-1.jpg

182 FF
That looks the dogs bits! hopefully mine will have a similar look, just waitin for a set of 16'' OZ Super T's after x-mas and some clear side repeaters.

Makes a transformation, I'll have clear pics up tomorrow

182 FF
And over the child seat:eek:

A small price to pay for a much improved look.

It'll all come together in the new year, got a hillpower induction kit, blueflame de-cat, just waitin for the exhaust and alloys after x-mas and then off to chip wizards to RR it.