ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour coding

ITB'd 182...
could someone plz photoshop my bumpers and bump strips the same colour as my car as im suposed to be having it done in the new year but dont no wether to have the bump strips the same colour or to leave them black.thnx.gup
IMAG0002.gif

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
im no photoshop genius, but if u can afford it, i'd say to get all the plastic colour coded! bumpers, strips, mirrors, handles and the piller between the windows (cant remember its real name!)!!

but thats only what i reckon!!

and the wheels are looking pretty mint!!

nice job mate!

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
the strips and handles look very slightly different, but cant see any difference in the bumpers

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Well there isnt alot of difference in the colours Black and Grey so... it doesn't help that im colour blind either :p

mk1 phase 3
guppy said:
yeh.shes a flyer!!lol!!!

lol, they're quite nippy arnt they! faster than other 1.2s about. two of my mates had 1.2 punto's and it beat them! and another had a 1.4 clio and it wasnt far off that! obviously not fast, but not bad for a first car, especially when sum1 in a 1.2 corsa fully kitted up sits next to u at the lights revving like fcuk! then u beat them. but its more funny, cuz they actually think there car is the fastest ever!!:cool: