ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour coding

campus sport 1.2 16v
I want to colour code my plastics all round, bumpers, doors strips, bullets and handles. I want to get them done properly i.e im not attempting them. My car is black so if anyone can help please do.How much do you think i will get the lot done for?

120d M Sport
Had mine done for £120. You're looking at £120-£250, shop around various body shops as the variance in price is quite suprising

F56 MINI Cooper S
I called around about 4 bodyshops, all gave me quotes of around £400 all in, fcuk paying that i thought.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
People will tell you that you get what you pay for, but if you see somewhere which has done good quality work, or when you go down there seems very professional then i wouldnt shy away. At the end of the day if your not happy with it and have a valid point i'm sure the place would do it again.

Why not have a go yourself first? Just try the side strips for example? If they dont come out as well as you'd hope then its really no more work for the body shop (as long as you do the prep work properly), but if they do then your quids in!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Apart from that you could always offer to do all the prep work yourself, i.e the sanding down) and ask how much just to prime, paint and laqure?

campus sport 1.2 16v
yeah i supose so but tbh id rather not faf about doing it, dont really have that much time to do it with college and part time work. Ill ask about see what i can find