ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour coding?

1.2 MTV Special Edition
I am thinking of getting the car colour coded. I don't know whether to get the whole car done or leave certain bits black?

Should I get the front and rear bumpers, side strips, door handles, mirror surrounds and front splitter? Or should I only do certain bits?

Ideas please?

BMW E36 328
Get the front bumper mouldings, rear bumper mouldings, and side strips done, dont bother getting the splitter done or the mirror surrounds

Splitter will just get damaged

1.2 16v Dynamique
I've colour coded all the parts on my clio and it looks great so i would recommend colour coding all the parts on yours.

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
+1. I had the rubbing strips, door handles, front and rear bumpers and front fog light surrounds done. Didn’t bother with the door mirror surrounds; I don’t think even the V6 had them painted. Completely forgot about the splitter; I’m guessing that’s the strip of rubber attached to the bottom of the front bumper. As it's rubber, I'm not sure it's suitable for painting.
@martin200592, my clio is also in gris boreal. I can put some pictures up of how it turned out if that would be helpful.

mk2 clio 1.2
ive got a silver clio and im in the process of colour coding my car. it does look good when do it sets the car off i think especially the side strips.

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Here's after pictures.
Painted Front.JPGPainted Rear.JPG