ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Help!

I have a Silver/Grey Phase 1 Clio 1.4 Sport

DSC01702.webp


DSC01705.webp


And I'm wishing to add Phase 2 (dynamique) rear bumper and I'm just wondering if anyone could give me advice to whether its the same kind of Silver/Grey.

Pictures of said bumper:

3683297398_709e01dd56.webp


3683295048_d4b6a70cd8.webp


Thanks in advance.
 
I'm pretty sure it isn't, as that bumper looks the the same colour as my car, Platinum Grey, and that car isn't the same colour as mine.
 
Update!

Just been to the local body shop to have a word with him and he said it would be about £60 to match it up to my current colour.

So £20 for the bumper and £60 for the colour match, is it worth it?

Plus will this one fit my Phase 1?
 
yes it will fit your ph1,

is it worth it is a question completely up to you,
if its in good condition, it sounds like a fair price.

and i dont think if you want a ph2 rear end your going to find one in the correct colour.
 
+1 you may aswell get the bump strip colour coded whilst it's in there, will save you a job later on.
 
Back
Top