ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour of my dash?

Renault Clio
Hey, is it possible to change the backing lights of the dash on my clio (2001 Y reg- grande)..

I was just wondering if someone knew how to get at them and which bulbs I need to replace them with.

Thanks.

Clio 172mk2
if u mean speedo etc there surface mount leds 2-3mm in size n require soldering, kits available through ebay

Renault Clio
You know how I can actually get to the LED's?

I can buy the LED's quite cheap.. or get some from college.. solder and iron I allready have. It's just I don't know how to get to the back of the speedo/dash.

Thanks for the help..

Trophy Turbo :)
I have doen around 30 sets now, i did a few for Lockwood.

We Do blue with Red pointers VW Style

DSC00356.sized.jpg

Radio-Display.jpg

The Leds are not as cheap as you think, there SMLEDS. Costs around £19 for them.. Soem are 20 and soem are 15, and they come in packs of 5;s

Need a hand just shout

I have doen around 30 sets now, i did a few for Lockwood.

We Do blue with Red pointers VW Style

DSC00356.sized.jpg

Radio-Display.jpg

The Leds are not as cheap as you think, there SMLEDS. Costs around £19 for them.. Soem are 20 and soem are 15, and they come in packs of 5;s

Need a hand just shout

were are you based, could you do mine for me?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Oh me too :)

Can the climate control, rear windscreen & front window/mirror buttons be done ?

RB 182 Cup
yeh same here i would be very intrested and would give you good money so it matches my blue HD :)

GOLF GT TDI
these are my dials these are on a mk2 ph1 but same sorta thing, i wanna do my window switches as well but not sure how to do these
P1000325.gif

Last edited:
M

muchty_massive

Oh im deffinately up 4 it! Dont think i cud do it ma self thou!