ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour of ur car

i know ull think this is a silly question but wat colour are all ur clios cause i found a clio that i may buy but the colour of is it bright yellow.:confused:

Yellow clios are cccccccccccoooooooooooooolllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish they still made the 172 in Yellow coz Id have one in a flash!!!!!!!!!! :D

nah Ive seen a yellow clio and they look poop unless you paint all the black bits in...bit like the yellow lagunas....BUT the yellow megane coupes do look quite sporty...

as for mine? well my clios a delightful deep red colour that I like to call maroon or paint code 783 ;) PMSL!

Cyclone blue, its a light metallic blue, v nice colour, though about getting a yellow one but they didnt do the Billabong in it, I prefer my colour now neway

Bumder With A Buffer

Mines the common Wlliams blue! i didnt see one clio around ware i live the same colour until i got mine. couple months later theres loads! Think there all jealous and wanna get there car noticed.... or they just like the colour!

Not a Clio

black

looks better on rainy days than in the sun for some reason... maybe because it doesnt get washed and polished much

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

mk1 172 yellow is the colour too have

mk2 172 gotta be flame red

our 172 is flame red and valver is monaco blue

benj their not too rare are they !!!!! green valver that is

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Jazzy172 on 02 July 2003

Ive got that very rare colour on a Mk1 172...........Silver...lol:oops:

The Yellow looks sooooooooo cool!
ah but is it Titanium or Iceberg??? Titanium rools ;)