ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coloured rim edging

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
In a few magazines I saw an advert for some plastic (i think) coloured alloy wheel edges that could be used instead of the rim tape you can buy, however I cannot find any info or the website that sold these, can anyone help me out? Cheers. :)

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Very similar, but these where a one piece plastic circle which clipped onto the alloy edge/tyre edge and did not require cutting etc...

But if I cannot find the ones I am after, these look quite good. Thanks for the link. :)

Audi S3
Hi, I noticed you asking about alloy wheel rim protection. AlloyGator has been developed over the last 4 years and it works. I do know of the other product on the market, however when you watch their footage on youtube you can see the product comes away at the top of the wheel and fails. In my opinion this is because it uses 6 metal clips to lock onto the wheel as opposed to locking 360' around the wheel. If you want alloy wheel protection order a set of AlloyGators, If you are not happy with them return them for your money back. I know you will not be disappointed. Its in Auto Express this week's Hot Kit on Wed.