ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

come on then... whos is this beauty?

must have a 220bhp 182 engine in it like that other thing that was posted on here the other day..

suppose it could be worse.. least he hasnt lowered himself to putting a sport badge on the back!

im still trying to fathom out what the bit of white sticker is on the rear light cluster for though?

Beetle
love the rear sunstrip for those high-speed reverse drives out into the country we all so often do.

FULL FAT 182
jesus christ that person need shooting, such a sad day for renault and for his mum as the ironing board has been used for a spoiler.
:dead:

Could some one photoshop an iron in the spoiler as it would be funny?

muz

big fat japanese bus
4406916767b2e710d17e184a3a925aeedebc7e440285b0df860a1a72.jpg

only cause you asked nicely

wazza16valver said:
jesus christ that person need shooting, such a sad day for renault and for his mum as the ironing board has been used for a spoiler.
:dead:

Could some one photoshop an iron in the spoiler as it would be funny?

i remember photoshoping someones car with an ironing board on on SSC, as he had a massive spoiler and everyone used to take the piss out of it..

had ''xxxxxx's Ironing service'' down the side

and the term ''get that spoiler to f**k'' was well linked to that car and wrote on it in the dirt at a car event.. lol

Saphire Cosworth
Where do i get one ?? I need a door selotaped to my roof.

Let me guess - an ice install - covered in the burberry check pattern ??

Must go - gotta stick some tape over a random bit of my rear lights !!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
The random white bit is probably where the plastic is broken and he's patched it until he can get a new light.

Just guessing.