ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coming Into The Final Week With The 'flower

RB 182
Well the intention was always to keep it from April, when my A1 went back, until September, when my new A3 arrives

Well Sept the 1st is creeping up, and the Sunflowers days are numbered

Its been a brilliant summer, I've done one trackday, where it performed faultlessly, and had some good runs in it. The girlfriend hates it, and to be honest I'm looking forward to abit a luxury with my A3, but ill definately miss her (and the car ;p )

Next summer I think I'll get a RB182

20130707_122348_zps302b03a2.jpg

20130420_162526_zpsdead79d4.jpg

20130420_162508_zps2d1e1bfe.jpg

RB 182
No part ex, I get the Audis through work and can change every 6 months so plan to run the A3 through the winter and 172 in the summer

Ive tried loads of times to buy my old Flamer back, even got him on FB now! Last I heard was he was keeping it another yr

If you ever decide to sell Bonet (with catches) let me know! Would swap my standard sunflower Bonet for this and a deal