ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

completed mini vtec pics :)

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I'd love to be able to do something like that but I'm lacking in skills, ability, patience, and I don't like getting dirty.

Excellent work.

e91 330d/type r mini
I'd love to be able to do something like that but I'm lacking in skills, ability, patience, and I don't like getting dirty.

Excellent work.
im the same and woukd never of managed it if i didnt have lots of help from very willing friends :)

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Looks amazing mate. Good work. Is that the wiper motor in the top right corner of the engine compartment?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Absolutely brilliant mate! Amazing work! Congrats on the feature, too.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
This looks utterly amazing, a real credit to you. Definitely worth it after all the hard work, it made for great reading too.

I really want to a build a mini now, not a mental one like this, but something a bit more simple but still awesome.

e91 330d/type r mini
well i had the car with paul taday @ rs tuning for him to work his magic, i had a small issue with the inlet manifold and had to take the itb's off only to find a foreign body in there.
i removed it and thought id got away with it but after a bit of time on the dyno it was soon apparent something wasnt right :(
paul did a cylinder test and confirmed the inlet valve was leaking by on that cylinder :(
he did what he could with the car and lets just say he gained 90bhp from what it went in there with but still not what i was after ( please dont ask for the figures lol)
pic of the foreign body
57a7a8b8.jpg

a few of the dyno runs for you to enjoy some vtec flames :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xTBZuRTw6o&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawU9zXpBVM

now to remove the head and sort the valve seat out, just when i thought i was finished lol.