ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Component speakers

Clio 182
Hi all,

Am thinking about putting a decent sound system into my 182 clio Ive got a good apline head unit and some kicker amps from my last install, I know components for the front doors is the way to go but wondered what people woould recommend for around the £250 for a set? been looking at the MB Quart PCE-213, any comments? I know ppl seem to rate the JL audio stuff?

All suggestions welcome?

Thanks
Rich

Clio 182
Anyone Have any thoughts/comments at all?
I am sorry if I have asked a silly question Out of interest did anyone notice any performance decrease with all this weight in the car? my amps alone arent the lightest thing in the world :(

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
ive got some well nice boston components from car electronics www.cel-direct.com they sound awesome havent fitted them in the clio cus there 6.5 inch and wont fit in the standard holes but i believe they do 5.25inch which i think will fit. they were about £245.