ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Compressor hose

clio sport 172
Is the AC compressor hose located infront of the oil dipstick extra tightend by something
when i touch mine it has a little moving...must it be stiff or?

thnx

clio sport 182
Is the AC compressor hose located infront of the oil dipstick extra tightend by something
when i touch mine it has a little moving...must it be stiff or?

thnx

yes fred sorry the pas line. mine has a little moving when it hold it? is it ok?

Too bad he did not replied to you already. Well just to clear things out i was just like you asking first regarding that but i learned from here that it is normal and nothing to worry about. Mine is also moving a bit but i just let it like that as old as this thread.

clio sport 182
Too bad he did not replied to you already. Well just to clear things out i was just like you asking first regarding that but i learned from here that it is normal and nothing to worry about. Mine is also moving a bit but i just let it like that as old as this thread.
i just realize have your AC compressor hose check by a mechanic better be safe than sorry. they will charge you for that anyway. it will not cost you a lot.