ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Condensation in passenger side angel eye headlight unit.

Clio
Only really had this problem 2 days ago and still have some now. Headlights have been fitted for over a year with no problems but since i washed the car the other day, i have had loads of condensation inside but only on the one side.

checked the back and all is sealed and fine, even shoved a packet or silica gel in the unit, but still the same. havent really tried hairdryer yet but I assume itll just happen again after its dry and normal.

Is there anything i can do, already read all the previous threads about this problem, but not many have been helpful.

Thanks in advance.

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
This is a long shot son il speak to you on msn soon anyways, but yeah maybe one of the wiring parts has a little hole allowing it to happen? I really dont have a clue mate just an idea really but then again i dont know how the headlights are fitted nor do i know what the backs of em look like lol. Hope it gets sorted though fella speak soon take it easy.