ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Condensation?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Had a pretty big clean of the car today (hopefully some nice pictures tomorrow when the sun shows its face). But, as the temperature got colder, I went to remove the AG EGP, after curing for an hour or so.

The whole car wiped off fine, but the roof as just smeared and did not come off, similarly to when you get the cloth wet and try to remove wax.

I'm assuming it's just because dew is starting to settle, so it's made the EGP damp, so it's smeared? Gonna leave it as it is for the night and then get it in the sun tomorrow morning and wipe off, another coat and then some P21.

Just checking I'm right to leave it, and it'll be alright in the morning, with a little help from Mr. QD?

106 GTi
Being left out outside till tommorrow? - If so I would rewash the roof, re-apply the EGP, and allow to cure then wipe off.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah it will be mate, no garage unfortunately :(

I'll have to take the girlf to work at 7, keep the car, re-wash and then get that roof looking spangling.