ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connecting HTC Hero to PC

Mito Sportiva 135
Final question, I promise! I have searched online to find out and even *shock* read the manual but doesn't say in there. All I am trying to do is connect my Hero to the PC to transfer some music and photos over - but when I connect and you go to click on the drive via My Computer it says it is not accessible or something.

Do I need to change any settings or preload any software or anything? I saw that Sync software, but that seems more to do with syncing Microsoft apps like Outlook?

Please help, this should be such a simple thing to do!

Mondeo diesel barge
When you connect the hero to the PC a few notifications pop up on the phone, go to the pull down menu click on usb connected, then it'll come up with another box, you need to click on mount. This should let you copy files between the sd card on your phone and the PC.

Mito Sportiva 135
Right didn't clock that at all, cheers. It seems to want to download Sync - didn't think I would have to.

Good programme to use?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
No get SPB back up, much better.

When you connect your phone, on your phone screen click hard drive