ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connecting Ipod to CD player

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
If you have the 'update list' you could buy a cable of floridaz and then a 'Tune Flex' like I did. Was an alright set up.

Charged Superleggera
if you have the tuner list you can get something called connects2, which is what i have and its very good

Clio MK 4
just realised it all the same thing lol.

Is there not a thing which you can connect to the ipod and connects to a channel on the radio?

Titanium Clio 182
quite pricey! Is it easy to fit?

Dead easy to fit.
Pull the head unit out.
Plug it in.
Route the wire.
Plug the I-pod on the other end.
I dremelled out a lil hole in the bottom of my ashtray, ran the wire through there. Gen3 I-pod sits neatly in the ashtray with the lid closed. Sorted.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
You can just pop the orange light cover out the ash tray and run it through that. Saves drilling.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I m looking at conecting my i pod to my standard stereo (clio 182)as i want to keep the column controls etc,as i ve already got a holder/charger will this do?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380140314864&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
It says it uses the cd changer,i m guessing it means the port for the cd changer on the back of the stereo?

The blue connection fits the cable from the CD changer...this cable is the same.

^^That one seems like it just uses an earphone cable to connect...if you spend a bit extra, you can then control the ipod (songs) via the wheel on the radio control stalk and the playlist via the cd change button. Mine was £43 plus vat...so worked out just over £50...but well worth it. :)

http://www.lowcostcaraudio.co.uk/lc...003+renault+stalk+display+adaptor/pid/7643045

It won't charge the Ipod, but you can skip tracks and change playlists like you would do with a CD changer.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
If you're wanting to connect your iPod to your HU I'd recommend contacting Matt (MT Audio) as he is a Seller of these, Check the Traders Section

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Am i right in thinking that this one will work with an iphone and also charge it.

ta

Don't think it will charge. You can get the ones that charge, but they cost more.

Just make sure that whichever you get has the proper connection rather than just a phono jack (headphone connection) then you can control the device with the stalk controls.

Don't think it will charge. You can get the ones that charge, but they cost more.

Just make sure that whichever you get has the proper connection rather than just a phono jack (headphone connection) then you can control the device with the stalk controls.

Doesnt work with iphone unfortunately

Clio 172 RS2
The Connect 2 iPOD Adapter Matt?
Not interested in the charge, more into connecting & stalk control.

@ Stunty the adapter works properly?