ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D2S Bulbs Help

Renault Clio Dynamique
I have bought them now and will see how long they last. Next time I will go with Philips or osram.

Renault Clio Dynamique
I also have another problem. I bought a brand new xenon headlamp system for my car and i've set the adjuster to 0 and it seems to stay on shining on the floor for some reason while the other one is not why is this?

Charged Superleggera
ive got some philips osram ones in the for sale section going for a very good price.

If the projector is resting on the surround i.e. pointing down. check all the pivot points inside to unit are intact. and check your adjuster is cliped in.

Renault Clio Dynamique
ive got some philips osram ones in the for sale section going for a very good price.

I wanted 6k or 8k

If the projector is resting on the surround i.e. pointing down. check all the pivot points inside to unit are intact. and check your adjuster is cliped in.

I have done and still shows on the floor I don't know why do I need to get the lights aligned?