ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Contacting Google/Google Places/Business/Local Help

SQ5
I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help, whether you know anyone at Google or who knows how Google works!

We have a Google business page, but we do not know how to access it. I have tried to claim the rights and it emails one of our domain email addresses. The problem is you can't use that to log into Google with. We don't know what Google account it could be linked to so are struggling to change the page.

It was showing as permanently closed and sending enough edits that we are not got it changed, it also changed to our address, which were unsure how as we use a PO Box address.

So if anybody has had anything similar please help as I can't find anyway of contacting a proper person at Google either by mail or by phone. As far as the internet goes, it looks as if Google don't even own a phone but I know that can't be true!

Any help much appreciated!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
You could set up a new account, then verify the listing by post.
It takes around 2 weeks to do.

We had a similar issue when our web guy left and we needed to access it all.
as part of the postal verification they send you a postcard (to the address they have already) with a pin number on, then when you log in on the new account, you enter the pin to confirm it.