ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cooksport - back in stock

Anyone know if cooksport are quick on the delivery front?

I have emailed but want them before the long weekend if possible.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Im sure you woukd get them before the weekend if you ordered today

I wouldnt email, tried that and still havent had a reply

Id ring or just order them now

Ordered them on Sunday chap. Just a little worried with it being a short week this and next. Not the end of the world but will have plenty of time over the 4 day weekend to fit.

Fingers crossed they come today. :)

They came. I had a tracking number but in my head I had that confused with some shirts I was buying that were going to be delivered today!

172 Cup
Ordered mine 10pm Friday evening, dispatched yesterday, arrived lunchtime today. Getting round to fitting them on the other hand will be a much longer affair ;-)

I am using Easter. RenaultWolverhapton has sorted me out with the fronts and I have 500 miles on the backs already so looking forward to this after some "shocking" coilovers.

Had them out and the question is- front shocks. Does the wider end of the spring go at the top or bottom?

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Got some Eibach Sportlines instead as these Cookies weren't available - cheaper too and they arrived sooner than expected (that's German efficiency!).

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 70