ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooksport springs on 15" wheels

Dont shoot me down...

But I've tried searching, commented in previous Cooksport spring related threads and waited for someone to just put a thread of pictures up... but no luck!

So as above, has anyone got links to pictures of Cooksport springs sitting on 15's? Or can someone hurry up and put 15's with their Cooksports and take a photo?!

I'm wondering what the arch gap will be like and if I could live with it or not, or have to get coilovers.

RB 182
Just get some apex 40mm springs and live with the crashy ride ;)

you'll only need a new spine in 4 years!

Oh hai!

Pictures taken not long after fitting so could well have settled slightly but it looks fairly good IMO :)

113.jpg

116.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

Not as bad as I thought it would be TBH, thanks lads.

Now someone hurry up n post a 172/182 with them on ;)

And Siddle, crashy ride is a no-no as I broke my back last year! Probs should just get air ride really!

WRX
I love them both but a bit of friendly banter doesn't hurt. Plus I had to stick up for mine.:cheers:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bump for this... Any 15" wearing PH2 owners out there with Cooksports on?

+1 I'm thinking this route instead of coilovers. Also would it make sense to change shocks at same time? I feel mine are fine but not sure if a refresh of shocks will be worth doing at the same time.

Even though I was the OP, I've decided to bite the bullet and ordered some Cooksport's yesterday :)

I think Chip/Lesley's RS2'd 172 is running Cooksport's IIRC so you might be able to get a picture from one of them?

Or if that doesnt help you'll have to wait 'til I put them on and I'll take a picture with the 15" Pro Race 1.2's on ;)

Thought I'd spotted your name in the thread Jon. Would be good to see! And also forgot about Lesley, off to stalk now!