ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooksports

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
I did email them a few weeks back, they said they should be in stock in a few weeks so prob end of August. Something about the factory closing for awhile or something.

Van
I called a week or so ago and receptionist said keep checking the website. 2 weeks was her guess, so as above end of August sounds right.

BG Clio 182
I asked on August 10th and on the 14th got this response;

Good afternoon

Sorry for the delay in replying to this message.

Due to the annual shutdown of the suppliers in France these springs have been delayed. We are expecting these to come into us within the next 2 weeks.

Would you like me to email you when these come in to stock?

Sorry for this delay, if you require anything further then please do not hesitate to contact me.

BG Clio 182
uploadfromtaptalk1410357765823.jpg

Haha only ordered them yesterday too!

Monaco 172
They came in no time after waiting so long for stock, just got around to fitting them last night. The ride quality is excellent, far better than the eibachs i've been running for nearly 2 years. Decent drop also and thats without settling in fully yet.
Very pleased with them.

Titanium Clio 182
Arrived this morning. Most sought after RS item behind the rs tuner. Sweet. Look forward to getting them on.
7936f9bd2d16da730294d8d03ca9f46b.jpg

Clio Sport 182
Put mine on at the weekend, I must say now feels a little stiffer but in a bad way. Feels very similar to my old 200 FF spring rate.

Titanium Clio 182
Put mine on at the weekend, I must say now feels a little stiffer but in a bad way. Feels very similar to my old 200 FF spring rate.

A bad way? There are meant to be stiffer ride but from reviews on what other ppl have said its not alot different to the eibachs range?
Did you have cup suspension on your 182 before cooksports?
I have cup packed suspension and its a hard ride anyhow so i think it may be a little stiffer but will be worth it as better ride height and stance. I am going to change my shocks to all new cup ones as i think this is the best combination and will work better with new springs.

BG Clio 182
uploadfromtaptalk1411214392588.jpg

Mine fitted, exhaust is s**t low though so she's going back in to have it lifted up, gonna have to have it right though I'm so sad haha.

BG Clio 182
are the any issue's with speed bumps,passengers etc with std shocks and cooksports?
To be honest I have had to have my scorpion rs 192 exhaust lifted near the centre silencer/ cat join but if the exhaust doesn't dip like mine you won't have any issues

BG Clio 182
I've had them on about a week now and have to say they are the best thing I have ever bought! The ride genuinely isn't crash or bad and still feels relatively comfortable on a run, but road holding and stance is greatly improved :)

Clio 182
I've had them on about a 3 days . And have issue . When turn on the left side with acceleration have a Sound like my wheel rubs with plastic

Clio 182
Found a problem but don`t know how to fix . The spring on the right side have movement . This problem had on previous standart spring . Only right front side . People help !!!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
cheers.
is there any difference in ride height between cup and non cup shocks?
I only ask as the guy I bought it off has put ktec topmounts on so I'm not sure if its standard shocks or cup.