ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool Louvres

mk2 clio turbo
Not sure if this is in the right place but has anyone ever used them for bonnet mods/moulds?? Is there work any good?? I need some louvres pressin into me bonnet to help get the under bonnet temps down. Im not after any scoops coz im not into them. Or is there any other places that do stuff like that

Any advise or pics of their work would be appreciated.

cheers folks

stewy ;)

Mondeo STTDCI
Google em. They've been chavving up cars for years from what I know...they seem to know what they're doing.

mk2 clio turbo
lol @ the chav up comment. I looked at their site and the pics look good, just wanted to no what people thought of them. Like do they take ages doin the work etc... cant be doin with out a bonnet for ages.

Punto/Clio GTT
any pics of your car mate? sorry to go off topic, spec of your car too? the words clio & turbo always gets me erect lol

mk2 clio turbo
from my rtoc profile:

ENGINE
Renault 5 GTT Engine (fully rebuilt top to bottom)
T25 Turbo
Gas flowed, Port Polished, Head Skimmed
Balenced Bottom End
Forge Front mounted Intercooler
Clio 172 Gear Box
BBT Uprated Head Gasket Set
BBT Bottom End Gasket Set
BBT Low Compression Piston and Liner set
BBT Timing sensor leads
BBT Water Pump
BBT In-car Adjustable Boost
BBT Braided Oil Feed Hose
BBT Dizzy Cap and Rotor Arm
KTR External Oil Cooler
KTR 2.5" Down Pipe
KTR Enlarged Turbo Elbow
KTR Comp Sepc Head Gasket
KTR Uprated Headbolts
KTR Lightend Flywheel
KTR Group A Carb
kTR HT Leads (blue)
KTR Twin Group A Dump valves
KTR Oil Breather Filter
KTR Oil Seals and Main Shells
Piper 285 Cam Shaft
Piper Valve Springs
Piper Vernier Pulley
Piper Timing Chain
GTT Gasflowed Lobster Back
NGK Spark Plugs
Cup Mod
Samco's Full Set in Red
Volvo 440 turbo Clutch
GREDDY Turbo Timer
New Headertank
High Amp Altenator
New Starter Motor

STYLING
Carzone Front Bumper
KTec Rear Bumper
Atmo Side Skirts
Fly Spoiler
M3 Mirrors
Limo Black Windows

SUSPENSION
172 Cup front and rear struts
172 Eibach front and rear springs

BRAKES
Front: k-tec cross drilled disks
Rear : 172 standard disks

WHEELS & TYRES
17" Mille Miglia Evos Alloys

Yokos all round : 17:205:40s

INTERIOR
Boost Guage
Oil Temp Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge
In car adjustable Boost
Manuel Choke
8.5" TFT Monitor
Playstaion 2

aint got any pics on this computer mate, its a 2001 clio, started off as 1.2 lol :)

Last edited:
  Rb 182
I was thinking about them too, you do need to get your bonnet repainted fully dont you. (probably a dumb ass question)

Clio Trophy 463
My mate had his saxo done by cool louvres and it turned out reall nicely, he paint is staring to crack around where they welded a plate in the front, but i think thats where he slams it. lol. but he recomends them highly if thats any help :)

2002 Clio 172
I used them a few years ago, had some louvres punched into the bonnet. They punch them directly into the metal so theres no problems with filler cracking or anything like that. I would use them again for louvres as think they look good.

mk2 clio turbo
Thing is tho with the louvres its basically gona let the rain through init, suppose id have to make some sort off drip tray kind thing so the water can run off instead off soakin my electrics an my lovely coloured hoses.

think ill give them a bell in the mornin to see what they can do.

thanks for the replies folks:)

fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
fezzybonnet.gif

Had mine done,came out really well and cant fault it.
You book it in and take the panel down there,wait a few hrs and come back with a freshly stamped panel :D

mk2 clio turbo
^^^^ shortie, that looks well done, problem for me tho is, im about a 4-5 hour drive away from them so drivin down is kinda a problem (basically i cant be arsed) so ill have to post mine down there. i no they can supply bonnets but there just copies and afew peeps have said they dont fit to well

do you find it lets much rain into the bay??