ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

copying a DVD..

Ford Fiesta
within the law, as it is a non Copyright one.

I have nero and if I put the dvd-R i want to copy in one dvd drive and the other blank DVD-R one in the dvd RW drive and click copy dvd, nero wont do it as it says the destination dvd is not empty.

Thing is i know it is, I have a pack of blank ones and they it happens with them all..

any ideas? or does anyone know any other way of copying it using windows etc?

cheers

Liam

Focus ST
Are the two discs the same size (memory)??
Are you trying to copy 9GB to a 4GB dvd??

Have you tried using an image of the disc, instead of disc to disc??

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Clone DVD if they are the same size, if not use DVD Shrink (Free) in fact you can use that anyway.

Use DVD Decrypter, to crack through the CSS, if you have permission to that is

Might sound a silly question, but are you sure you're not mixing your drives up? i.e. putting the source dvd in the destination dvd drive. Try swapping them about physically or changing the source/destination in nero.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Might not be as silly as it sounds . Like 172.com says check you've got the drives and discs the right way round ;)

If its less than 4.7gb nero for a straight copy , burn it on the fly , always works for me . If its more than 4.7gb clonedvd , shrinks it and burns it all in one , or Shrink .

If your still having still having problems you could see if you can get hold of a different make of blank dvd to rule out whether it actually is the discs , what discs are you using by the way ? Ritek go5 dye are the best discs , steer clear of the billy budget ones , unless you want coasters .

Failing that , uninstall and reinstall nero or look for a more recent version . I use a slightly older version ,version 6 , as there have been problems reported with version 7 .

What make is the dvd burner ? Check the manufacturers website for the lastest firmware and update it .