ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Copying from Sky plus

Williams 2, 182 cup
Is it possible to copy a program saved on the sky plus box set to a computer or burn it to a disc?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
probably but just download it, iirc they just ahve hard drives in them so i assume you can just take it out

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
you can record it onto pc if you have a video in card, or else just onto something like an archos then transfer it onto pc.

182FF with cup packs
IIRC the sky+ box has two scart outputs, one is specifically for connection to a recording device.

There is an option in the playback menus somewhere to output through this scart socket without any menu's or anything, you can use this to output to the DVD recorder.

this is from memory though, not had Sky for about a year now :D

Bumder With A Buffer
You can do it if you have a DVD recorder and feed the output of the scart thorugh the DVD player.

I do it at the moment with LOST at my parents as I dont have sky. Only git is have to leave it for an hour whilst it records.

B

Brown.

You can do it if you have a DVD recorder and feed the output of the scart thorugh the DVD player.

I do it at the moment with LOST at my parents as I dont have sky. Only git is have to leave it for an hour whilst it records.

same, i tape any decent stuff through a dvd recorder then just pull it off the cd on my lappy.

keeps the plus box free from any babe cast or episodes of the hills i dont want our lass seeing ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I can watch all the p**n in the world, but Babe cast still is rather exciting for some reason

GW RS200

You ever thought of getting it online instead!? There are ways...

B

Brown.

You ever thought of getting it online instead!? There are ways...

Again very good method there too... something like the sling box would be perfect.