ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corbeau seats club sport

chris carenduff

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 clio 197
Hi all, just purchased 2x new corbeau club sport seats for my track car (still to fit them in) anyone any pics of them fitted in there clios ? Still can't believe how light they are! Especially compare to the recaros in my 197!!

Attachments

• IMG-20160909-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160909-WA0001.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG-20160909-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20160909-WA0002.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 237

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Love mine, get an xlow subframe and you'll love it even more

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 416
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 377
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 247

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I'll be fitting a pair today on x-low frames into my 182, if the weather improves this afternoon.

I must say though, I was a little surprised how much flex there was in the upper section of the seat. Hoping once there all bolted up it'll be a little better.

I'm taking the runners off mine, to get an extra inch drop.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be fitting a pair today on x-low frames into my 182, if the weather improves this afternoon.

I must say though, I was a little surprised how much flex there was in the upper section of the seat. Hoping once there all bolted up it'll be a little better.

I'm taking the runners off mine, to get an extra inch drop.

This was a concern of mine also mate.

You'll be pleased to know that the flex goes after they're all bolted up! Especially with the runner's removed. @dann2707 mentioned that the runner's are pretty awful!

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
This was a concern of mine also mate.

You'll be pleased to know that the flex goes after they're all bolted up! Especially with the runner's removed. @dann2707 mentioned that the runner's are pretty awful!

That's great.... I was pretty concerned, as I'd tried out quite a few seats at gsm before ordering these, but I'd not been able to try them out before as they don't stock then in the showroom. None of the other seats seemed to have any flex, at least noticeable flex.

chris carenduff

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 clio 197
Thanks for the pics and info everyone. They are good seats for the money. I willove also be taking the runners off. Alot of good reviews about them online. Il putry pics up once they are fitted.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I did something a little silly with mine.

I bought extra low subframes, then removed the runners because as said, they're made of bloody chocolate. I then ended up being FAR too low because i'm 5ft7 haha. So got loads of aluminum to raise me up.

Realised I should just get the standard subframes as it's wasted money otherwise. Fitted those, removed the 4kg of alu I had fitted and now i'm richer and at the same level. Also lighter too!

Cracking seats though, so so comfy. Did 700 miles on a driving roadtrip around wales with the gf and not a single complaint from us.

Clio Sport 182
I did something a little silly with mine.

I bought extra low subframes, then removed the runners because as said, they're made of bloody chocolate. I then ended up being FAR too low because i'm 5ft7 haha. So got loads of aluminum to raise me up.

Realised I should just get the standard subframes as it's wasted money otherwise. Fitted those, removed the 4kg of alu I had fitted and now i'm richer and at the same level. Also lighter too!

Cracking seats though, so so comfy. Did 700 miles on a driving roadtrip around wales with the gf and not a single complaint from us.

Are the standard size your seats or the excel?
Im 5,7 as well with 32 waist. except the seats and the subframes what else i need to buy?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Are the standard size your seats or the excel?
Im 5,7 as well with 32 waist. except the seats and the subframes what else i need to buy?
I went for the xl and I have a 30 inch waist but that's because the normals were out of stock. So glad I did though as they're not massive at all.

Yeah just those and some m8 nuts and bolts to hold them all together if they're not already provided. The side mounts came with my seats from corbeau.

Clio Sport 182
Thanks for your answer. so practically for our size we have to use normal subframes if we bolt the seat straight on them or extra low subframes if we use runners. Is that correct?