ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cornering lights

Renault Clio Mk3 1.2
Hi
My cornering lights are not working,
Bulbs are fine but no voltage getting there, have disconnected battery, turned lights on and off numerous times to reset etc, car is new to me and initially they worked but stopped. Can’t find a designated fuse but have checked fuses under/ beside steering wheel and beside battery all fuses fine, car failed test as only one was working they said it was a dipped beam but there can hardly be two dipped beams rack side so assuming they are cornering lights. Very difficult to get too and behind a harm rectangular cover with two clips and s H7 bulb, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, fuse location, relay etc if they are there. Regards. Noel K

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Worked then stopped then worked then stopped. Sound fine to me ?. What car is it mate and someone will give the location of the relay to check