ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cornwall meet, Sunday 8th June.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Revision of the previous Cornwall meet to increase numbers.

It's on Sunday the 8th of June and we shall be meeting at 12:00 mid day at the following address.

The Halfway House
Rame
Cornwall
TR10 9ED

The pub has large car park but if we stick in the bottom left hand corner.

We will be heading off for a drive and some photos once everyone has arrived at the meeting place so please make sure you have fuel before you arrive.

Any questions feel free to send me a PM :)

If people attending could put there names down below that would be great.

Thanks again

Dan

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So I'm guessing only 2 people will be attending this meet on Sunday then? Lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
can we organize a cornwall/devon meet would that get more people ?

Unfortunately the majority of Devonian members are absolutely petrified of crossing the tamar bridge. No idea why but it's hard to get big numbers in Cornwall. I want to do some stuff in Plymouth though which will probably have more people going. We already have a successful meet in Exeter but I want to have some meets in Cornwall because it's not fair to make everyone drive up and then never have a meet nearby.

Postcode for Tregrehan is PL24 2SJ.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Unfortunately the majority of Devonian members are absolutely petrified of crossing the tamar bridge. No idea why but it's hard to get big numbers in Cornwall. I want to do some stuff in Plymouth though which will probably have more people going. We already have a successful meet in Exeter but I want to have some meets in Cornwall because it's not fair to make everyone drive up and then never have a meet nearby.

Postcode for Tregrehan is PL24 2SJ.

The meet at castle hill climb is not far from the Devon/Cornwall border tbh.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think it will just have to be called off as I can't get to tregrehan and only 2 of use will turn up at the actual meet lol

Prob focus on the July meet with pure motorsport now.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'm happy to pass on Tregrehan to come down, it just would've been nice to tie it in.

I want to go to the Hillclimb but I will have to wait till this afternoon maybe tomorrow morning to see it I can get a day there.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right this is getting called off, s**t weather for tomorrow coupled with 2 possibly 3 people interested just isn't adding up to a day worth traveling for, might look at moving it to the 29th of June hopefully when there isn't any big events on lol